Esab Sentinel A50
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens, and next generation technology. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL™ is worn by the best.
Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 – 5-13 ADF
Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 3 Grind Mode
Colour touch screen control panel
Shade Control from DIN9-13
• Variable Sensitivity
• Grinding Mode
• 3 Lightening Delay Settings
• Outer Lenses compatible with current and previous models
• Full Face Coverage
• Automatic Power On/Off
• Battery Life Expectancy 6 Years
• UV/IR Protection up to shade DIN 16
• 18 Months Warranty
CE, BS EN 379: BS EN 175: BS EN 166
100mm x 52mm / 3.94" x 2.05"
110mm x 90mm / 4 .33" x 3.54"
Parweld XR940 Air
• Portable and Lightweight
• Protects Against Dust Particles, Solid and Liquid Aerosols and Smoke
• Constant Filtered Air Flow
• Lightweight Li-ion Removable Battery
• Audible, Visible and Vibration Warning Alarms for Low Power, Low Air-flow and Blocked Filter
XR937H Helmet Features
• Extra large Viewing Area
• True Colour Lens
•4 Arc Sensors
•All External Controls
•Variable Shade Control DIN 5-9/9-13
•Dual Solar Cells
•Conforms to EN379, EN175, EN166, ANSI Z87.1
We can supply other brands such as 3M Speedglas, Optrel and Jackson among others. We carry a wide range of cover lenses and spares. We carry the helmets above as stock as they have proven their quality and durability.